[Dune-devel] Update in psurface convert

Xiaoxue Gong xiaoxue198912 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 13:33:33 CEST 2013

Hi, I have merged the test in hdf5.m4 into the configure.ac file in
psurface folder and changed Makefile.am. Now we can test hdf5 library
successfully during configure.

The psurface folder could now be cloned to another computed and compiled
there. I have test it with my friend's computer. In order to compile the
folder, you need to:
1. Install the hdf5 library using the source code down load from here
http://www.hdfgroup.org/ftp/HDF5/current/src/
The compile it with the commend:
 ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/hdf5
 make
 make check
 make install
 sudo make install

I have problem testing the library when I use the pre-built binary
distributions. So don't use the pre-built binary distributions to install
hdf5.

2. use
sudo ./configure --prefix=psurface_install_folder
--with-amiramesh=amira_install_folder  -with-hdf5=/usr/local/hdf5/(hdf5
folder) --disable-shared

Best,
Xiaoxue