[Dune-devel] [GSoC] Update on the psurface

Xiaoxue Gong xiaoxue198912 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 03:58:18 CEST 2013

Hi, Oliver!

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Oliver Sander
<sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de>wrote:

> Hi Xiaoxue,
>

>> 4) extends the read function in psufaceboundary.hh so it  can tell the
>> input file type and  read the PSurface object from hdf5.
>>
>>  that's great, but where is the code for this?

Also, I have seen that you have copied the file psurfaceboundary.hh from
> dune-grid
> to psurface.  What is the reason for that?  It is a dune header and cannot
> work
> away from dune-grid.

Sorry for put psurfaceboundary.hh in the psurface folder. I have deleteded.
I have folked the dune-grid directoy on github to my directory(
https://github.com/dune-project/dune-grid.git) and push the code there.
In the same time, I have corrected some bugs in the psurface code. Could
you pull the psurface code again?

I got cold last week so I did not have lots update. Now I am healthy again.
Do you have new assignment for me this week?

Best,
> Oliver
>

>  Best,
>> Xiaoxue