[Dune-devel] ESA Summer of Code application (today!)

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Apr 15 08:22:27 CEST 2014

Hi Dune devs and SOCIS mentor volunteers,
today is the deadline to apply for ESA Sommer of Code in Space
(SOCIS) 2014.
The organization application deadline is at 11 UTC (13 h
German time).

I already copied and adapted the ideas page from GSoC 2014,
see
http://users.dune-project.org/projects/esa-socis-2014/wiki/Project_ideas

Please update the ideas if necessary or add new ideas.

I'll do the application for Dune later this morning.

@Markus Blatt: Do you have the text describing DUNE from the
GSoC 2014
application? I only can find the one from 2013.

Die meisten Gebäude stammen aus einer Zeit, in der man auch
Türklinken aus Beton gemacht hätte, wenn das denn ginge.
[Spiegel Online, 25. Februar 2013]