[Dune-devel] [Dune-Bugs] [#1252] Problem with configure test for hdf5

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Fri Apr 25 10:16:07 CEST 2014

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 07:34:23AM +0200, Dune wrote:
> The following task is now closed:
>
> FS#1252 - Problem with configure test for hdf5
> User who did this - Christoph GrĂ¼ninger (gruenich)
>
> Reason for closing: Not a bug
> Additional comments about closing: No answer in a year! Thus it does not seem to be a pressing bug.

Mmh, as much as I would appreciate realtime answers to bugs, I do not
think that closing without a real solution / merged patch is an viable
option. At least not if they are confirmed or considered real bugs.

This way one can reduce the number of bugs drastically, of
course. (There are also a lot of bugs where no developer has reacted
for a long time (e.g. GMRES)...) But the quality of the code will not
improve but actually decrease and reporting the same bug several times
will lead to more work.

Markus
--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858