[Dune-devel] SGrid provides its DGFParser

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Dec 16 11:47:57 CET 2014

Hi Robert,
thanks for your commit. The macro name made me smile.

> The dgfparser specialization should indeed be included by any grid
> implementation (as it's done in AlbertaGrid and the new ALUGrid
> implementation). On the other hand, somebody who does not want to use
> the DGFParser, this code is still included anyway.

What about deprecating the complete header
dune/grid/io/file/dgfparser.hh
and including the parsers directly to the grids where this is not yet
the case? Then we can remove the inclusion of this header all together
and see no deprecation warning any more.

GDB does hate your application, expresses its contempt through the
design of its command-line interface.   -- Tom Tromey, FOSDEM 2014