[Dune-devel] SGrid provides its DGFParser

Andreas Lauser and at poware.org
Tue Dec 16 12:49:43 CET 2014

Hi,

On Tuesday 16 December 2014 12:20:33 Robert Kloefkorn wrote:
> > What about deprecating the complete header
> > dune/grid/io/file/dgfparser.hh
> > and including the parsers directly to the grids where this is not yet
> > the case? Then we can remove the inclusion of this header all together
> > and see no deprecation warning any more.
>
> That is one possible solution that I think is ok. As I mentioned before,
> I comes with a bias, the one that you cannot not include the DGFParser
> anymore.

Actually, why is the SGrid class deprecated by adding a #warning to the header
file? I thought that the normal way was to add DUNE_DEPRECATE_MSG to its
constructors. (That way, it would only generate a warning if the class is
actually used and not by just including the header.)

cheers
  Andreas

--
the unix philosophy: do 90% of one thing, and barely do it adequately
        -- Adam Jackson