[Dune-devel] [Dune] Google Sommer of Code 2014?

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Mon Feb 10 11:14:01 CET 2014

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 03, 2014 at 11:59:10AM +0100, Markus Blatt wrote:

> Just some more information if there are other people interested:
>
> You can find the timeline of the program at
> http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2014
>
> Here is an outline of the timeline:
>
> - Deadline for our application February 14
> - Acceptance notice            February 21
> - Student Application          March 10-21
> - Students bond with   DUNE    April 21-May 18
> - Coding period                May 19-August 18
> - Midterm eval                 June 23-27
> - End evaluation               August 22

sorry for cross-posting.

I was not aware that the default permissions of projects at
users.dune-projects.org are quite restrictive. I now gave all the core
developers write access to the project. If others want to add
something or help, please email me and I will happily give you access,
too.

We are still looking for people willing to mentor and possible
projects for Google Summer of code. If you are willing to help out
or/and have project ideas please add them at
http://users.dune-project.org/projects/gsoc2014/wiki .
 The application deadline is Friday February 14, 2014.

Cheers,

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858  Fax: +49 (0)322 1108991658