[Dune-devel] Install location of CMake modules

Ansgar Burchardt burchardt at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jan 3 14:33:01 CET 2014

Hi,

I noticed DUNE want to ship CMake modules in ${prefix}/share/cmake/modules if
installed system-wide. As they have quite generic names such as
"FindInkscape.cmake" or "UseLATEX.cmake", I wonder if they should go
into a directory specific for DUNE instead, for example into
${prefix}/share/dune/cmake/modules[1].

However I'm not sure how cmake is supposed to find them. Does it involve
dune-common-config.cmake.in? If so, shouldn't this be installed by the
autoconf build system as well? So far it's just an extra dist file.

Ansgar

[1] The Debian package ships aclocal/ in /usr/share/dune/aclocal for the
    same reason.