[Dune-devel] ALUGrid

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Wed Jul 30 11:24:18 CEST 2014

Hi Robert,

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 10:32:51AM +0200, robertk at dune-project.org wrote:
> Author: robertk
> Date: 2014-07-30 10:32:51 +0200 (Wed, 30 Jul 2014)
> New Revision: 1349
>
> Removed:
>    external_libraries/install_alugrid.wml
> Modified:
>    external_libraries/index.wml
>    gridmodules.wml
> Log:
> remove old ALUGrid links.

I must say, that I am a bit surprised about this. The way I read your
news entry users have to change their code to use the new dune-alugrid
module. Doesn't this imply that one cannot use the new dune-alugrid
with the current stable release or am I missing something?

The way I see it, there is no way to build the dune-grid-howto with
alugrid support now, isn't it?

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858