[Dune-devel] ALUGrid

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Jul 30 12:34:52 CEST 2014

dune-alugrid works fine with the release.
To build dune-grid-howto with alu support just requires to add dune-alugrid
to the suggests entry in the dune.module file.

There is one remaining problem with the HAVE_ALUGRID define which has to
be changed
to HAVE_DUNE_ALUGRID. So in that sense there is a problem with using the
new module
with the release of dune-grid-howto.  We have reverted some of the
changes to the web pages
accordingly.
Andreas