[Dune-devel] [SOCIS 2014]: C++11 threads vs POSIX threads

Agnese, Marco m.agnese13 at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jun 10 18:20:03 CEST 2014

Hi Christoph,
you are right.

I go through the source and the documentation of TinyThread++1.1. We can use C++11 when is supported and include the TinyThread library (which is only 3 files) to have a backwards compatibility.

TinyThread++1.1 does NOT support all the capabilities of C++11 but only a subset. We can try to use only the subset of features.
Cheers
Marco