[Dune-devel] Cleanup in genericgeometry

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Jun 24 18:06:30 CEST 2014

Hi Oli, hi all,

actually I meant all these now unnecessary files when I spoke about cleaning
up. To be honest, I interpreted Christoph's "already done" as "these files are
already gone". Maybe a misunderstanding on my side.

Also, I would like a "go" (or a how to proceed) beforehand, because quite a
lot of files can actually go away - and nobody is perfect ;-). In this case,
I'd like make a clean cut instead of tediously deprecating every unnecessary
piece of code.

Any objections? Otherwise I would simply do this as soon as I find the time
(maybe some time next week).

Best,

Martin