[Dune-devel] Cleanup in genericgeometry

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Tue Jun 24 18:53:33 CEST 2014

I think dropping these files is OK, as I consider them internal
interface. For the future it might be helpful if we document internal
interfaces as such and state that they are not part of our API and
might break without prior notice. People can use them but then it is
their obligation to make sure their code still works.

In short:

go

Ciao
Christian