[Dune-devel] Cleanup in genericgeometry

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Jun 24 21:52:46 CEST 2014

Hi Martin,

> actually I meant all these now unnecessary files when I
>spoke about cleaning up. To be honest, I interpreted
>Christoph's "already done" as "these files are already gone".

I was only referring to the one file mentioned in the FlySpray
task. This file was deprecated by Oliver and removed by me.

>In this case, I'd like make a clean
>cut instead of tediously deprecating every unnecessary piece
>of code.

As Christian said, these seem to be internal, so go ahead.

Das Kommt darauf an, in welchen Zeiträumen du
rechnest. Für Geologen: ja, in naher Zukunft
[Stefan Seyfried in suse-laptop]