[Dune-devel] ALBERTA support in Debian packages for DUNE

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Mar 13 08:10:57 CET 2014

Hi Markus, hi Oliver,

to my knowledge, the current developer of Alberta (Claus-Justus Heine,
University of Stuttgart) does not read this list. However, I forwarded the
request for a release to him. There seems to be one bug remaining before he
actually wants to release. But that information is again a few days old.

Please note that there won't be much upstream development in Alberta. The guys
have come around to DUNE by now.

If you really want to create Debian packages before the actual release, I
think there will be no problem in getting read access to the svn repository.
Moreover, nothing much has happened in the last two years, so I guess you can
expect few patches.

Best,

Martin