[Dune-devel] ALBERTA support in Debian packages for DUNE

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Thu Mar 13 10:28:47 CET 2014

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 08:10:57AM +0100, Martin Nolte wrote:
> Please note that there won't be much upstream development in
> Alberta. The guys have come around to DUNE by now.

Whihc means Alberta must be bugfree software *impressing*.

> If you really want to create Debian packages before the actual
> release, I think there will be no problem in getting read access to
> the svn repository.

That would really ease things and make it possible to even contribute
to the build system. Maybe it would be a nice idea to open read-access
to the svn of both Alberta and ALUGrid. This might drive community
contributions.

> Moreover, nothing much has happened in the last
> two years, so I guess you can expect few patches.

Even better. Then there is less work when moving from RC7 to the
release.

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858  Fax: +49 (0)322 1108991658