[Dune-devel] grid checks not installed

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Mar 26 12:30:23 CET 2014

Hi,

if we really want to touch this place, I would even go a little further and
separate the directories of the actual test executables and the generic tests
(i.e., the headeres). This way, there might be a chance the installation of
headers is not forgotten so easily. Moreover, it documents their purpose in a
better way.

So, if someone is willing do to the work, go ahead (read: +1).

Best,

Martin