[Dune-devel] [SOCIS2014] Integrating DUNE with Python

Mihai Neacsu mihai.mneacsu at gmail.com
Thu May 8 20:27:47 CEST 2014

Hello Dune!

I’m Mihai, a CS undergraduate at Politehnica Univ. of Bucharest,
currently in the 4th and final year of study.

There's is a project that caught my attention and I'd like to
contribute to Dune and make it accessible from Python. I'm also happy
it involes working my favourite programming languages: C++ and Python.
I also got to work with Cython on other open source projects such as
Kivy.

I'm going to start going through the source files from the Instant
project to get better understanding on how they made it work. Any kind
of help for getting on the right direction is this project is greatly
appreciated (further reading, suggestions).

Thank you,
Mihai Neacsu

[1] https://bitbucket.org/fenics-project/instant