[Dune-devel] dev meeting

Carsten Gräser graeser at mi.fu-berlin.de
Wed Sep 17 14:09:02 CEST 2014

Dear all,
some notes about next weeks developer meeting. I expect
that the following people will attend the meeting.

* Steffen
* Andreas
* Christoph Gersbacher
* Christoph Grüninger
* Jö
* Markus
* Oliver
* Christian
* Dominic
* Carsten

It would be nice to be informed about missing people or
if you'll not be able to come. The meeting will take place at

  FU Berlin
  Arnimallee 6
  14195 Berlin

You can reach the institute by public transport either via
subway (U3, Dahlem Dorf) or bus (X83, Arnimallee).

  Map: http://osm.org/go/0MZrTu5Pg-?layers=T&relation=18190

I propose to start on 9:30 both days and continue
as long as possible (afternoon?) on Tuesday. For those
who arrive on Sunday and would like to go for a beer:
We can meet at 19:00. If you tell me in which Hotels you
stay, I may look for a pub not to far away. (Although
Dahlem is not the hottest place to be in Berlin).

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Best,
Carsten

--
Prof. Dr. Carsten Gräser