[Dune-devel] dev meeting

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Sep 17 22:51:22 CEST 2014

Hi everyone.

I'll have to skip the trip to Berlin - I have to be at Warwick sometime
on Tuesday - so with no direct flights from
Berlin its just not reasonable.

I was thinking of perhaps joining in via skype - it sort of worked with
Robert in Aachen....
@Carsten: would that be technically feasible?

Sorry about that
Andreas