[Dune-devel] Adding extra CXXFLAGS upon calling make with the cmake buildsystem

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 13:20:03 CEST 2014

I made a typo (it should be CMAKE_FLAGS) in the "manual".

I amended that and then realized, this changes the ref. please see this
link, instead of above:
http://cgit.dune-project.org/repositories/dune-common/commit/?h=p/dominic/allow-extra-cppflags-in-cmake&id=f578610b3648e55bf7e5f7aaaef6c3c46468533a

Dominic