[Dune-devel] Adding extra CXXFLAGS upon calling make with the cmake buildsystem

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:48:21 CEST 2014

Hey Christian,

I don't get exactly what you are proposing here, because
1) the script doesn't has to be modified, because it is generated by the
build system upon configuration.
2) Changing the compiler without reconfiguring isn't supported by cmake
anyway.

Andreas, I am hesitant about merging, as I think, there might be some
scenarios, where this will bite you. I am not (yet) able to name one such
scenario though. But you are right, users not setting the flag are 100%
free of side effects.

Dominic