[Dune-devel] Adding extra CXXFLAGS upon calling make with the cmake buildsystem

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Sep 26 18:59:22 CEST 2014

Hi Dominic,
as I already told you when you where writing the hack, I like it. It is
not the way CMake would do it and it will fail with non-make
build-systems, but people using it have to now the implications anyway.

I told my co-worker Thomas and he like's it to. So you have two positive
tests.

My only complaint is the name of the branch. cpp is the C preprocessor.
This is a common misnomer in our build-system code, but we should get
rid of it.

Have a nice weekend,

GDB does hate your application, expresses its contempt through the
design of its command-line interface.   -- Tom Tromey, FOSDEM 2014