[Dune-devel] [Dune] change to inheritance of vtksequencewriter

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Sep 25 22:48:25 CEST 2014

> It would still be restricted to VTK: it writes a .pvd file after all, which is VTK.
> So I'd rather like to keep the name.
>
> I'm still thinking about whether there is a smoother way to introduce the new structure
> without having to reintroduce the CRTP code.  Still unsure.
What exactly do you mean? I looked into the release and there the
VTKSequenceWriter was simply
inheriting from VTKWriter no CRTP or anything like that, only
  template< class GridView >
  class VTKSequenceWriter : public VTKWriter<GridView> {
So what is your issue with that - except that you don't think that the
SequenceWriter is a Writer....
Andreas