[Dune-devel] [SOCIS 2015]: Application

Philipp Stekl philipp.stekl at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 28 23:37:12 CEST 2015

Hello everybody,

my name is Philipp and I just finished my master thesis
"Solution of the time harmonic, acoustic wave equation with the Finite Element Method"
in the group of Prof Peter Bastian at Heidelberg University.

I am interested to participate in SOCIS 2015, in particular
Project 2: CurvilinearGrid and CurvilinearGMSHReader: Internal Boundaries and Periodic Boundaries.

I would like to get all the important information of this project.

Which steps are necessary for the application?

Best,

Philipp