[Dune-devel] [SOCIS 2015]

Marcin Bodych bodychmarcin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 14:28:09 CEST 2015

Dear All,
My name is Marcin Bodych, I'm PhD student from Poland and I'm currently
working on a compression stuff. I am C++ developer with a background in
control systems and mathematics.
I found on esa-socis googlegroup a recent info that dune is still looking
for a student.
I will be very much honoured to be able to work on CMake super module
building, because I have an experience in CMake.
With what level of details should I prepare a proposal for this project?
Should I plan every week or rather think modularly?
Can I send the proposal a bit later than April 30th 23:59 or not?
Greetings,
Marcin