[Dune-devel] [Dune-Commit] [Commit] dune-common - 21dbaef: [release] Make finding *.la files non-fatal.

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Tue Aug 25 10:44:32 CEST 2015

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 02:29:10PM +0200, Christian Engwer wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> I'm a bit surprised by this commit. The la files are something that
> really breaks code. In particular, if you have downstream modules,
> wich still use autotools, these modules will pick up old
> configurations from the la files.

Maybe we should be more specific then and search for the
intermediate .la files below dune, or ones that are named
libdune*.la. The latter will break in my case, too (Maybe I should
drop 2.2 support). That way we detect those that adhere to DUNE's policy
only. Does that sound like an option, to you?

Markus
--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858