[Dune-devel] Do votes finish early when the outcome is clear?

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Tue Jan 27 11:25:52 CET 2015

Hi!

Does anyone remember what we agreed upon regarding voting proceedures?  In
particular, if the outcome of a vote is clear, do I still have to wait the
full voting period before implementing it, or can I just go ahead?

This is on the occasion of http://users.dune-project.org/doodles/28.  The
voting system appears to allow people to change their mind within the voting
period...

I seem to remember the mode was "go ahead", but I can't find anything in the
protocols of the developer meetings on
<http://users.dune-project.org/projects/meetings>.

Regards,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics,
University of Münster, Orleans-Ring 10, D-48149 Münster

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free.
-- Linus Torvalds