[Dune-devel] Patch for Dune::GeometryGrid

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Jan 26 19:56:15 CET 2015

Hi Marco,

I basically did what you asked for: make the method coordFunction public. The
types were already exported (through the base class ExportParams). If this does
not work for you, please file a bug report (either on the FlySpray) or by direct
eMail to me).

While this change might indeed be convenient for users, it is not really
necessary. GeometryGrid internally only holds a reference to the coordinate
function, so you can simply update the function you initially passed to
GeometryGrid. But that is indeed an implementation detail that might change over
the next releases, so you're right in requesting the access methods.

Best,

Martin