[Dune-devel] Webserver got stuck

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Mon Jun 8 17:20:38 CEST 2015

Am Mon,  8. Jun 2015, 16:57:06 +0200 schrieb Dominic Kempf:
> Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 16:57:06 +0200
> From: Dominic Kempf <dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com>
> To: Steffen Müthing <steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de>
>
> Jö is already on it, I forwarded him the error log. I thought you are still
> on holiday.

Yeah, I pushed a fix to gitlab.  I'm hoping that will automatically fix
whatever the server-problem is.

The problem in dune-pdelab actually occured both in the presense and absense
of dune-alugrid.  The correct name of the conditional is HAVE_DUNE_ALUGRID,
and the generated dependencies.m4 contains code to set those conditionals to
false for suggested modules.  (If the module's .m4 is present, it will
overwrite the conditional with the actually detected value.)

Regards,
Jö.