[Dune-devel] Webserver got stuck

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Tue Jun 9 14:47:45 CEST 2015

Am Mon,  8. Jun 2015, 17:20:38 +0200 schrieb Jö Fahlke:
> Yeah, I pushed a fix to gitlab.  I'm hoping that will automatically fix
> whatever the server-problem is.

Can someone {Dominik, Christoph} please confirm that the problem is gone?  Any
automatic rebuild should have happened by now.

I had no problems with the webserver myself yesterday, so I assume it was at
an address I simply did not come across.  Unfortunately noone specified
exactly how the problem manifested, so I'm unable to say for certain that it
is truely fixed.

Regards,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics,
University of Münster, Orleans-Ring 10, D-48149 Münster

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free.
-- Linus Torvalds