[Dune-devel] [Dune-Commit] Replace or and not by || and !.

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Mar 16 10:58:01 CET 2015

Hi Carsten,
I don't get your point.

> PS:
> Don't get me wrong, I won't fight for 'and' and friends,
> although I personally think using 'and' if you mean 'and'
> is much more readable.

I second that, but as a matter of fact we barley use the C++
operator synonyms. Why should we keep them? To my mind, it look now more
consistent.
I did not change that many lines of code, nobody complained yet that I
broke his code, and it makes my life easier.

People who are more than casually interested in computers should have
at least some idea of what the underlying hardware is like. Otherwise
the programs they write will be pretty weird.         -- Donald Knuth