[Dune-devel] [SOCIS2015] junior jobs, METIS issue

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Mar 23 18:56:36 CET 2015

Hi Emmanouil,
the test program test-loadbalancing.cc (in dune-grid/dune/grid/test)
tests ParMETIS together with UGGrid.  It creates an unstructured grid
that adaptively refines along a moving circle.  It should run without
problems for low refinement numbers/processor counts.  For higher ones
it segfaults -- that is what SOCIS project 4 is about.
Enjoy,
Oliver