[Dune-devel] [Dune Developer Meeting 2015] Doodle: Date Dune Developer Meeting

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue May 5 13:52:29 CEST 2015

Hi,

Christoph and I would be happy to host the developer meeting for the
first time in Stuttgart. Within the proposed period, we don't have any
time constraints.

Kind regards
Bernd

On 05/05/2015 01:30 PM, Oliver Sander wrote:
> Hi,
> there seems to be a strong preference among those who voted.  How do we continue?
> Are we waiting for more people to vote?  Can we fix the date already?  How about
> the location?
> Cheers,
> Oliver
>
> Am 22.04.2015 um 11:53 schrieb dune.project at uni-muenster.de:
>> http://users.dune-project.org/doodles/35
>> Markus Blatt
>>
>> Jö Fahlke answered the doodle.

Bernd Flemisch                         phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universität Stuttgart             fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61            email: bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart            url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de