[Dune-devel] [Dune Developer Meeting 2015] Doodle: Date Dune Developer Meeting

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Tue May 5 20:58:24 CEST 2015

On Tue, May 05, 2015 at 01:30:30PM +0200, Oliver Sander wrote:
> there seems to be a strong preference among those who voted.  How do we continue?
> Are we waiting for more people to vote?  Can we fix the date already?  How about
> the location?

Even if it seems quite clear, I will wait until the set deadline,
which is Friday. Or is there a particular reason to rush.

The idea is to have a combined User/Developer meeting again (each 1.5
days). There are three possible locations Warwick, Stuttgart, and
Heidelberg. We could just let the participants vote for one week
starting from Monday, and then set the location to the one with the
most votes.

Cheers,

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858