[Dune-devel] A git repository for documents about requested interface changes for dune-grid intersections

René Milk rene.milk at wwu.de
Fri Oct 2 11:46:02 CEST 2015

On 02.10.2015 09:52, Oliver Sander wrote:
> Dear user wiki gurus,
> at the dev meeting earlier this week it was decided that I should upload my
> Dune interface change request about intersections in network grids to some
> public place, in order to allow other people to modify and extend it.
> I am currently struggling to do that using the user wiki.  I have created
> a new project at
>
> http://users.dune-project.org/projects/redesign-of-dune-grid-intersections/
>
> but I am not able to create a new git repository for it.  The error is
>
> "Adding local repositories was denied by administrator."
>
> Does that mean anything to anybody?
>
> Thanks,
> Oliver

Hi Oliver and Markus,

I had to dig into the plugin that creates new repos on demand and I've
seem to have the issue fixed. At least for the user meeting project
clicking "new repository", then swithcing to "git" and then clicking the
button that appears below the path field worked.

Cheers,
Rene

 Dipl.-Math. René Milk
 University of Münster
 Institute for Applied Mathematics
 Orleans-Ring 10, R. 120.012
 48149 Münster               Tel. +49 251 83-35131
 Germany