[Dune-devel] A git repository for documents about requested interface changes for dune-grid intersections

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Fri Oct 2 13:17:25 CEST 2015

Dear all,
[thanks to Rene for his redmine help]
as discussed at the dev meeting earlier this week I have set up a new git repository,
and uploaded the TeX sources for my document describing possible changes to dune-grid
intersections to accommodate network grids.  Clone it with

git clone https://users.dune-project.org/repositories/projects/redesign-of-dune-grid-intersections.git

Everybody with an interest in changing the Intersections interface please add your documents
detailing your changes, and feel free to extend and comment the existing ones.