[Dune-devel] Remove ENABLE trick

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Oct 7 07:33:01 CEST 2015

Hi there,
last week we voted on removing the ENABLE_* trick. I am not
sure whether every was aware of the consequences. This means,
that we'll add the include paths and the libraries get links
to each target automatically.
My question is, how should we do this. Should we (1) use CMake
to automatically add all the flags with the enable_all_flags
functions. Or should we (2) add all include paths and
libraries
to DUNE_INCLUDES/_LIBS (or whatever is suitable) when we found
an external library.
To me (2) seems more natural or in other words, less
surprising.
What do you think?

Je n'ai rien contre les étrangers, quelques uns de mes
meilleurs amis
sont des étrangers. Mais ces étrangers là ne sont pas de chez
nous!
[Agecanonix, Astérix - Le cadeau de César]