[Dune-devel] Remove ENABLE trick

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Oct 8 07:43:45 CEST 2015

Hello Dominic,
one might think that. But the ENABLE_* macros guard that only work when
the right includes and/or libraries are provided, too. Take ParMETIS,
its header is pulled in when you use AMG. With the attached patch the
sequential ISTL AMG tests fail because the do not add the includes.

I guess I was just lucky that nobody complained about broken SuperLU
support. We should either speed up with generally including third party
includes+libraries or revert the removal of the ENABLE_* trick.
I'd like to do the first.

A mathematician is a scientist who can figure out anything, except
such simple things as squaring the circle and trisecting an angle.
[Evan Esar (1899-1995), Esar's Comic Dictionary]