[Dune-devel] Remove ENABLE trick

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Oct 8 09:44:18 CEST 2015

HI Christoph,

please don’t rush this change. I think we should solve this in the context of a general review
of the CMake buildsystem internals. It’s probably not a good idea to just move ahead now before
we have thought about the exact way we want to do the internal handling of dependency flags
(includes, libraries etc.).

Let’s maybe discuss this with the „buildsystem crowd“ next week when Dominic and I are back from
Pakistan.

Steffen