[Dune-devel] Protocol Developer Meeting 2015

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Wed Oct 7 14:10:38 CEST 2015

Am Wed, 30. Sep 2015, 20:47:27 +0200 schrieb Markus Blatt:
> Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 20:47:27 +0200
> From: Markus Blatt <markus at dr-blatt.de>
> To: dune-devel at dune-project.org
>
> Hi,
>
> thanks a lot for coming to Heidelberg and attending the developer
> meeting. Please find my protocol at
> http://users.dune-project.org/projects/dune-developer-meeting-2015/wiki/Protocol
> for review. Changes should be made to the org-mode file I used to
> generate the ASCII text.

Hi!

I fixed a small thing about iterators in viewthreadsafe context in the .org
file and regenerated the ascii text.  However, there are now a lot of
differences, most probably due differing settings when exporting.  But there
are some where really the contents changed in ways that weren't reflected in
the .org file.

Markus, I don't know which settings you used exactly.  Could you regenerate
the ascii text, so we can better see the differences in the contents?

Regards,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics,
University of Münster, Orleans-Ring 10, D-48149 Münster

Der Horizont vieler Menschen ist ein Kreis mit Radius Null - und das
nennen sie ihren Standpunkt.
-- A. Einstein