[Dune-devel] Add COMMAND variable to add_dune_test

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 18:09:07 CET 2015

Greetings, fellow tester,

I guess this has some valid use cases. Would you agree with the following
proposal?

dune_add_test(...
     [COMMAND cmd1 [cmd2 ..]]
)

Doc:
You may specify the COMMAND option to give the exact command line to be
executed
when running the test. This defaults to the name of the executable added by
dune_add_test
for this test. Note, that if you specify both CMD_ARGS and COMMAND, the
given CMD_ARGS
will be put behind your COMMAND.

On the other hand, one might argue, that there should but one of the
CMD_ARGS and COMMAND
parameters, but somehow repeating the program name just beacuse you pass an
ini file seems silly
too. Opinions?

Best,
Dominic