[Dune-devel] Add COMMAND variable to add_dune_test

Timo Koch timo.koch at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Oct 27 18:44:58 CET 2015

Hi Dominic,

looking over the new command and the application in DuMux I realized
there is no option yet to alter the test command.
We usually have wrapper scripts execute our executables for some more
fancy tests.

In add_dune_test the COMMAND variable is hard coded to the executable name
plus mpi options. Would you be open to incoorporate a variable COMMAND
on add_dune_test level that would overwrite that default? This would add
quite
a bit of flexiblilty IMO.

Best wishes

Timo

Timo Koch                      phone: +49 711 685 64676
IWS, Universität Stuttgart     fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61             email: timo.koch at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart              url:   www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de