[Dune-devel] Gitlab Problem?

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Apr 4 08:42:10 CEST 2016

Hi Martin,
it is running again. There was a banner this morning announcing a kernel
update.
Following the GitLab release histor and their high rate of releases,
maybe we should add another communication channel.
I propose to create a Twitter account for Dune, where short downtimes
can be announced. A link could be part of the nginx error message. And
we developers could check Twitter first and be 10 minutes patient
instead of writing these emails once a week. It wouldn't create any
additional noise.

What do you think?

The method has been developed for use on a high-speed electronic
computer and would be impractical for hand-solution purposes.
                                           [Harlow & Welch 1965]