[Dune-devel] Gitlab Problem?

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Apr 4 09:12:26 CEST 2016

Hi Chirstoph,

as I do not have a twitter account, this will not help me. However, I would
already have been content had this information been on the error page. To be
honest, I overlooked the banner on the page until it was too late.

As for waiting 10 mintutes: You are, of course, right. The purpose of my mail
was suggesting an improvement of the error page.

Best,

Martin