[Dune-devel] Cannot push: "leftover conflict marker"

Ansgar Burchardt Ansgar.Burchardt at tu-dresden.de
Thu Aug 25 16:57:53 CEST 2016

Hi,

I cannot push some changes to dune-typetree in my forked repository. A
pre-commit hook rejects the change:

+---
| remote: e17cf1d [Documentation] Rename RELEASE_NOTES to CHANGELOG.md
| remote:  1 file changed, 0 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
| remote: ----------------------------------------
| remote: e17cf1de5607e89079e014a1b1420e814c8fce54
| remote: CHANGELOG.md:10: leftover conflict marker
+---

Is there a way to disable the hook?  Besides this change already being
present in the current master (in the main repository, possibly not in
my forked version), it is a false positive: it is not a conflict
marker, but part fo the markdown markup.

+---
| Changes
| =======
+---[ CHANGELOG.md:9-10 ]