[Dune-devel] CMAKE_GUARD for Dune modules

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 09:50:27 CEST 2016

Sorry for not replying earlier to do this, I had some holidays.

> > dune-functions_FOUND
>
> is this really what we want? I doubt it. This is hard to read, very
> non-standard and inconsistent throughout the project.

I agree in it being hard to read. But it is absolutely standard for the
reasons
Markus pointed out and it is also consistently used.

We could of course define a redundant set of variables with more readable
names, like the config.h equivalent HAVE_DUNE_FOO.

Best,
Dominic