[Dune-devel] Preparation of GSoC 2016 application

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Feb 2 14:46:12 CET 2016

Dear fellow Dune developers,
I created a wiki page with last year's project ideas and junior jobs
http://users.dune-project.org/projects/gsoc2016/wiki/Wiki

* Please add yourself as a mentor, if you are willing to mentor.
* Please add or update the project ideas.
* Please add or edit junior jobs. The more, the merrier.

The application questions are not yet published, at least I could not
find them. I'll have a look when they are going to be published next Monday.

The method has been developed for use on a high-speed electronic
computer and would be impractical for hand-solution purposes.
                                           [Harlow & Welch 1965]