[Dune-devel] Should Dune participate in GSoC 2016?

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 15:28:28 CET 2016

Hey Christoph,

can you put a number on how many hours you would have to invest in the
application?
If this number is tolerable despite the low probabilty (given the 14 and 15
result), I opt for doing it.
Keeping a list of major projects, that we are interested in getting
implemented is a good thing,
as good students might also work on them as Hiwi projects etc. If we need
the GSoC application
to keep this list up-to-date, so be it.

Best,
Dominic