[Dune-devel] Decomission the userwiki?

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Jun 7 10:17:09 CEST 2016

Hi,

for hosting user projects, Gitlab certainly is the best choice.

I don't know about things like user meetings,
http://users.dune-project.org/projects/dune-user-meeting-2015/wiki

Where should we put this in the future?

Kind regards
Bernd

On 06/07/2016 09:56 AM, René Milk wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> in the "new website" thread the issue of fitting the new design onto the
> redmine instance that is the userwiki came up. After the easiest
> solution Dominic and I came up with seems to not be viable (iframes),
> I'd like to pose the question to everybody, again:
> Do we still need the userwiki? Does it provide anything Gitlab does not?
>
> Having maintained the userwiki since the beginning I am very biased ofc,
> but I'd like to burn it with fire ;-)
>
> Regards,
> René

Bernd Flemisch                         phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universität Stuttgart             fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61            email: bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart            url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de